• Purchase packing supplies, such as tape, boxes and wrapping papers or plastics. Buy stickers or red markers to flag fragile packages.
• Label each box displaying destination room and contents.
• Write FRAGILE on all boxes with breakables so these can be stacked on top.
• Start keeping track of all moving expenses, because some might be tax deductible.
• Don't load boxes too heavy, keep them manageable.
• Keep a few boxes spare for moving day, so that bedding and other items are packed securely.
• Be clear about what you want taken and what is to be left.
• Clean as much as possible before moving day.
• Get rid of rubbish and clutter before moving day, otherwise you may get unwanted rubbish at your new place.
Call us now on for a free quote.